Apply for Admission
There are two options for applying for admission:
Please review the chart below for specific supporting materials required for your program.
You will be able to submit your resume during the online application process. However, other supporting documents, such as recommendation letters, essay and portfolio should be submitted by mail or email to the addresses below.
Mail Application and Supporting Documents to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Philadelphia University, 4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144-5497
You may also email supporting documents to:
We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your application!
2. The MBA-CFA requires a finance background.
3. The MBA-CPA requires an accounting background.
4. A self-assessment is required to apply to this program. For details please visit www.philau.edu/strategicdesignMBA
5. The MS Midwifery program requires additional materials depending on pathway of study.
6. The MS Occupational Studies requires students submit these materials via the OTCAS centralized application system.
(NOTE: M.S. Physician Assistant Studies) The MS Physician Assistant Studies requires students submit these materials via the CASPA centralized application system.
(NOTE: M.S. Sustainable Design) The MS Sustainable Design requires a resume or portfolio.
* A portfolio is needed to be eligible for advanced placement.
** Conditional admission to the program can be awarded without these items.
Note: The M.S. in Occupational Therapy, M.S in Physician Assistant, and M.S. in Midwifery Program all follow slightly different application processes. Please see the respective admission pages for detailed application information.